The importance of public speaking is underestimated. With speaking you will gain confidence and self-esteem — more than you could have ever imagined.
Public Speaking Will Help You—
1. improve self-esteem and confidence.
2. develop leadership skills.
3. boost your communication skills.
4. improve your career opportunities.
5. advance more quickly in your chosen field.
6. become a better conversationalist.
7. inspire others.
8. organize your thoughts.
10. improve your research skills.
11. persuade people to your viewpoint.
12. improve your listening skills.
13. develop more powerful creative thinking skills.
14. become a more effective writer.
15. earn money as a public speaker.
16. learn to be a more sensitive communicator.
17. gain self-knowledge.
18. improve your emotional intelligence.
19. boost your ability to focus and evaluate.
20. help you to become a better interviewer and interviewee.
21. give effective presentations.
22. deliver workplace presentations and workshops.
23. improve mentoring skills.
24. increase your visibility.
25. open new opportunities.